- Submission of Live Demo
Feb 4, 2022 February 11, 2022
- Notification of Paper Acceptance
Mar 25, 2022
The AICAS 2022 organizing committee invites proposals for live demonstrations, showing an interactive and tangible form of presentation of working systems that will be directly experienced by conference attendees. With live demonstrations, presenters have the opportunity to show direct proof of their working systems and to create a lasting impression in a session that is very well attended.
Prospective presenters should submit a one-page description of the demonstration using the same page formatting as regular AICAS papers, selecting “Live Demo” as track. Each Live Demonstration must be based either on already published work or on a paper submitted to AICAS 2022.
Each demonstration space will be around 3m x 2m wide. A 220 V power outlet, a table, and a poster board will be provided. Shared wireless internet will be available around the demonstration area but the speed and connectivity may be limited or unstable. Demo presenters are responsible for the transportation of any other equipment required for the demonstration. If a demo requires additional special arrangements, indicate them clearly in the submitted demo description.
To encourage demo submission and enhance the visibility of good demonstrations, three best demonstrations will be selected during the conference and awarded.
The one-page description must include:
- Author information including all authors’ names and affiliations
- Demonstrator’s contact information
- (Demo based on already published work) Reference to at least one earlier publicly accessible publication of the work
- (Demo based on a paper submitted to AICAS 2022) Reference to the submitted paper including the submission ID
- Content of the demonstration that will be actually presented during the demo session, and its connection to the work the demo is based on
- Demonstration setup and if needed, any special requirements requested
* Although it uses the same submission system for regular papers, the demo description is not listed in Proceeding. If you want to publish the demo-related research outcome, please submit a regular full paper separately.