Foreign nationals entering Korea are required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa issued by the Korean embassy or consular offices in their country. However, nationals or citizens of 50 countries/regions are permitted visa-free entry for a limited period after applying for K-ETA. In order to check whether you are allowed to enter Korea without visa issuance and for other requirements, please check the following information.
- Apply for K-ETA directly either through K-ETA website or Mobile App (K-ETA) at least 72 hours before departure.
|Total of 96 Countries / Regions|
|Malaysia, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Qatar, Thailand, Turkey, Singapore|
|Barbados, Dominica, Guam, Guyana, Mexico, Palau, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, United States of America, Venezuela, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Brazil, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Ha iti, Antigua and Barbuda, El Salvador, Uruguay, Jamaica, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Argentina, Honduras, Paraguay, Ecuador|
|Albania, Andorra, Holy See, Ireland, Malta, Monaco, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Estonia, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Russia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia|
|New Zealand, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Fiji, Tuvalu, Australia|
|Republic of South Africa, Lesotho, Morocco, Mauritius, Botswana, Seychelles, Eswatini, Tunisia|
- Apply for K-ETA for ‘Priority Entry (Business) Person’
- Please Contact to AICAS 2022 secretariat no later than May 6th, 2022.
|Total of 17 Countries / Regions|
|Macau, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong|
|Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Tonga|
|Etc.||UK-BRITISH NATIONAL OVERSEAS|
- Apply for a VISA (Need to Request a VISA Letter)
Fully vaccinated overseas travelers will be exempt from quarantine after registration with the Quarantine Information Pre-Input System (Q-CODE) from April 1, 2022. Please check detail on Q-code website.
In order to be considered fully vaccinated, one must have had their second shot of a World Health Organization-approved vaccine 14 to 180 days prior, or have received a booster shot.
We cannot exempt you from quarantine for the following conditions:
- Unvaccinated person
- Who will arrive from Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, and Myanmar
- Depends on COVID-19 Situation, Quarantine policy could be change. So please check out travel updates for COVID-19
▪ Incheon Airport
▪ Korean Air
▪ Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency
- The AICAS 2022 Secretariat will not bear any responsibility for disadvantages or incidents that may occur due to changes in the COVID-19 situation.
The secretariat will send official invitation letters upon request. Such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees obtain visas. It is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support. To get your letter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL. You will not receive a letter if your registration name and email does not match your Visa letter request name and email.
- We will process your request and send the letter attached by e-mail. In case you need the original to be sent by post, please let us know. Visa letters will state only the following facts:
– Conference Title, Dates and Location;
– That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full.