We welcome your online registration for AICAS 2022
It is important to read all the information on the website before you start the registration process.
- If you would like to participate, you are required to register in AICAS 2022.
- Please note prices quoted are in Korean Won(KRW) and are inclusive of goods and services tax(GST).
- Do not use the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process.
- For payment of registration fee, both of credit card and bank transfer are available.
- If you want to change the registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Author & Early Registration Due date:
April 22, 2022May 13, 2022
- Late Registration Due date: June 3, 2022
- On-site (Venue) Registration: June 13-15, 2022
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by a full fee-paying registered author to qualify for publication in both the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
- If an author has registered but not showed for on-site presentation session, the paper will be shown in the conference proceedings but not appear in IEEE Xplore.
- If an author has not registered the conference for his/her accepted paper, the paper will not be shown in both conference proceeding and IEEE Xplore.
- The author and early registration deadline for general participants is
April 22, 2022May 13, 2022.
April 22, 2022May 13, 2022, all the participants still register online with Late Registration until June 3, 2022.
- There is no separate online registration fee as an additional cost to build a broadcasting system such as live streaming.
Category Early Registration& Authors Late Registration On-Site Registration IEEE Member ₩650,000 ₩770,000 ₩800,000 IEEE CASS Member ₩600,000 ₩750,000 ₩770,000 Non-Member ₩700,000 ₩800,000 ₩830,000 IEEE Life Fellow ₩400,000 ₩420,000 ₩440,000 IEEE Student ₩430,000 ₩450,000 ₩470,000 IEEE CASS Student ₩400,000 ₩420,000 ₩440,000 Non-IEEE Student ₩470,000 ₩500,000 ₩520,000 Additional Banquet Ticket ₩100,000
- At least on author of each accepted paper must register for the conference at a full registration rate no later than
April 22, 2022May 13, 2022 in order for the author’s paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings. The full registration mentioned above means following.
- Author registrations are required and should be completed prior to final paper submissions.
- Each author registration (full registration) covers up to 2 papers. For example, 1 or 2 papers require 1 author registration and 3 or 4 papers require 2 author registrations.
Accepted Papers First Paper Second Paper Third Paper Fourth Paper First Paper 1 Author Full Registration Mandatory (Case 1) Same author with first & second paper
Additional Full Registration Fee Needed
(Case 2) Another author
Another Author with full registration
Second Paper Third Paper Fourth Paper
- Participant’s registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceeding Download, Program Book, Coffee Breaks, Lunches, and Banquet)
- Student’s registration does not include banquet. (KRW 100,000 per additional purchase)
- Banquet dinner is guaranteed only for attendees registered by May 13, 2022. We cannot guarantee ticket availability beyond May 13, 2022. If available, additional banquet tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
- Lunch at Incheon Songdo Convensia Hall will be provided to all the registrants. Please make sure that you have to show the lunch coupon in your name badge. The conference attendee will get a lunch and banquet coupon together with the conference admission name badge. Please be noted that you have to keep the coupon well and show it to the staff when having lunch.
- Please note that the tutorial session requires an additional fee.
- Tutorial day registration does not require conference registration. The fee entitles attendance to 1 full-day tutorials on June 13.
Fee (KRW) ₩ 100,000
- Keynote Speakers will be given a memorial plaque and an honorarium (only for academic speakers) for their contribution.
- Tutorial Speakers will be given an honorarium for their contribution.
- The memorial plaque and honorarium for speakers are limited to one per person.
- Registration must be completed by May 13, 2022.
- After the registration, Session chairs, Track chairs and Organizing Committee members including general chair will be given a souvenir for their contribution.
- Only one benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several sessions.
- Reimbursement of a registration fee will be given only to Special Session Organizers.
- One largest benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several session.
- They will have one free registration per a sponsoring of KRW 1,000,000.
- Available Credit Card
Overseas Master, VISA, JCB and AMEX Domestic Issued in Korea (Except Samsung Card)
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier “EXIMBAY” for a credit card issued outside Korea and “KG Mobilians Co Ltd” for a credit card issued in Korea.
- This overseas payment method is provided by “EXIMBAY” and is billed as www.eximbay.com
- Please note that the overseas billing descriptor will be listed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
- The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
- A copy of the receipt of receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants remaining balances should be paid on-site.
- A/C Name: AICAS 2022
- Bank Name: Nonghyup Bank
- Bank Address: 120, Tongil-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea.
- Bank Account No: 301-0302-2903-61
- Swift Code: NACFKRSEXXX
- Once full payment is completed, your payment statis will be updated immediately (From “Waiting” to “Paid”)
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an e-mail that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not. Please check your payment was successful on ‘MY PAGE’
- If the payment status is displayed as ‘Failed’ you must retry by clicking the ‘Retry’ button next to it. When payment is complete you can check the receipt on ‘MY PAGE’.
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an e-mail that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not.
- It will take 1 week for the payment status to update from “Pending” to “Paid” once the full payment is made (Within a week of business days)
- A receipt letter will be e-mailed to you within 1 week when your payment is complete.
If you do not receive it, please contact the secretariat by e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations must be received by sending an e-mail to conference Secretary (email@example.com) on or before May 13, 2022. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before May 13, 2022 will receive a refund of all gees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after May 13, 2022.
- For more information: AICAS Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).