- Submission of Industrial Session Papers
Jan. 28, 2022 Feb. 28, 2022
- Notification of Industrial Session Paper Acceptance
Apr. 28, 2022 Mar. 25, 2022
- Camera-ready Submission
Apr. 15, 2022
The AICAS 2022 organizing committee invites papers for the industry session in the main program to encourage more participation from industries to interact with academia for forward-looking research challenges and solutions. The AICAS industry session is established under different visions and motives to bring the values, trends, and perspectives of hardware products, software and system designs from the industries to AI (artificial intelligence).
The papers ideally include (1) evaluations of real working products, (2) upcoming industry products on their roadmaps, and/or (3) planned products that were canceled but present interesting insights or lessons learned.
- The first and most of the authors of papers must work in industry.
- The submissions are required to blind the author and affiliation information. Review assignments will still follow common practice to avoid conflicts of interest.
- All formatting guidelines for the general submission (except for page limits) must also be followed by any paper submitted to the industrial session. The paper should be longer than two pages.
- Authors may choose options of whether the paper is published in IEEE Explore (however, the paper will be included in the conference proceeding.)
- Submissions that fail to abide by the guidelines will be rejected without review.
Yonsei Univ., Korea
|Eui Cheol Lim
SK Hynix, Korea
LG Electronics Inc., Korea